BBSEF offers home and Travel Mountain Bike Teams! This is a great opportunity for Middle School and High School Cyclists to launch the summer mountain bike season.
Devo Team - Program: April 11 - July 1, Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Travel Team - April 11 - Sept. 28, Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm and selected Saturdays at Bogus TBD
Competitive mountain biker and coach Lance Carroll, will lead mountain bikers through sessions to improve skills and kick-start fitness for summer riding.
- Focus on gravity style of riding/racing
- Build skills to ride berms, drops, jumps and rock gardens
- Ride trails with friends and teammates
BBSEF Mountain Bike Team Requirements:
Ages - Devo Team 11+, Travel Team 13+
- Must be able to ride easy to moderate mountain trails
- High-quality mountain bike helmet and appropriate riding gear. Knee pads are encouraged.
- Quality bike with good brakes, tires and pedals required. Full suspension bike not required.
- Respect trail etiquette, safety and conditions.
Practice, 6:00 pm, 90-minute rides at Mondays and Wednesdays
Locations Eagle Bike Park, Camel's Back Park (near the tennis courts), Table Rock and Bogus Basin. Locations will be determined and communicated weekly.